Wednesday, September 19, 2012

9/18/12

This is a copy of a Facebook post written by Sydney......I thought you all might enjoy celebrating with her.

LRH

Yesterday marked my two-year anniversary since my car accident, and I just want to say how grateful I am to my family, friends, the hospital staff, and especially my Heavenly Father who blessed, supported, and helped me through the hard times and still continue to bless my life today! Even though I am still waiting for the day when I will make a complete recovery, I have come so far with the help of everyone I know. Thank you so much for your love; the memories I have from that experience are nothing but positive. Though time has passed, I hope we all can remember to live life to the fullest, and never forget that God loves us. ♥

No comments: